Team IBeautySpy extends great pleasure in welcoming you to this online event Let’s SetUp Your Life.
Here we are in Day 12 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event with Task #12. We are in Module 3 – Rebuilding.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Beauty Task – Create Your Dream Board / Bucket List.
Why Create Your Dream Board / Bucket List?
Dream board ideas and examples are incredibly useful and inspirational when making your own. I’ve designed this post to show you how to make your own dream boards. These simple devices are one of the most valuable visualization tools available to you. The inspirational collages serve as your image of the future – a tangible example, idea or representation of where you are going. They should represent your dreams, your goals, and your ideal life.
What is a Dream Board?
A dream board is a visualization tool which refers to a board of any sort used to build a collage of words and pictures that represent your goals and dreams.
How to Create a Vision Board that Depicts the Future You Wish to Create
Find pictures that represent or symbolize the experiences, feelings, and possessions you want to attract into your life, and place them in your board. Have fun with the process! Use photographs, magazine cutouts, pictures from the Internet – whatever inspires you. Be creative. Include not only pictures, but anything that speaks to you.
Consider including a picture of yourself on your board. If you do, choose one that was taken in a happy moment. You will also want to post your affirmations, inspirational words, quotations, and thoughts here. Choose words and images that inspire you and make you feel good.
Task #12 – Create Your Dream Board / Bucket List
Here’s My Simple 5-Step Process for Making Dream Boards:
1) Create a list of goals you’d like to achieve this year.
2) Find pictures that represent your goals and inspire you.
3) Make a collage out of your photos.
4) Add motivational “affirmation words” that represent how you want to FEEL.
5) Take a few moments to contemplate your vision board every day.
I recommend you write down the date you created your dream board. The universe loves speed, and you will be amazed at just how quickly the Law of Attraction responds to your energy, commitment, and desires. Much like a time capsule, this board will document your personal journey, your dreams, and your achievements for that particular year. It will become a record of your growth, awareness, and expansion that you will want to keep and reflect back upon in years to come.
It’s a good idea to create a new inspiration board each year. As you continue to grow, evolve and expand, your dreams will too. Your vision board is meant to be kept and cherished. They chronicle not only your dreams, but your growth and achievements.
You can have dream boards for different areas of your life like personal life, career life, family life and love life. You can also have a timeless dream board – meaning its like a dream board of big level things that you want to do some day in life, but you don’t have a yearly timeline.
Here are some Apps for maintaining Bucket Lists / Dream Boards>
2) Squirrel app
3) Life List
4) Country Bucket List
5) Bucket List Map
6) Lisme – wish list, bucket list making app
7) My Vision Board – Visualize Your Dreams
Here’s a sample Dream Board / Bucket List that I created:
1) Blog more on various topics this year.
2) Try some new dresses this year.
3) Start with basic makeup like lipsticks.
4) Try new perfumes this year.
5) Try some new food recipes this year.
Some sample ideas for interesting, fun and playful bucket list ideas for your timeless dream board:
- Write a book and get published.
- Act in a play.
- Shop on Nykaa, Myntra and Amazon. (I have done this)
- Wear a saree.
- Learn to eat with chopsticks. (My personal favorite bucket list idea)
- Touch and talk to a shy flying squirrel.
- Touch and talk to a panda or koala bear.
- Develop intelligent cosmetics based on synergies.
- Ride a zipline.
- Meet a blog reader in person.
- Meet someone famous.
- Receive a fan letter.
- Make a font out of my handwriting.
- Make a handmade greeting card (I have done this)
- Make a website (I have done this)
- Write a song
- Write a letter after learning calligraphy
- Apply for a big beauty brand
- Be on the cover of a magazine
- Create Youtube videos
- Have a professional photo shoot
- Go on a double date
- Make a homemade beauty product
- Ask a squirrel how to break open nuts and differentiate good and bad ones
- Research and prepare a health meal plan
- Own a fabulous pair of designer heels
- Be a member of an exclusive club
- Create a passive income
- Hire a personal shopper
- Order room service (I have done this)
- Play the stock market
- Start a business
- Stay in a 5-star hotel (I have done this)
- Have breakfast in bed with your partner
- Order one of everything on a menu in a restaurant with your group of friends / family.
- Pick Fruit From the Tree & Make a Pie
- Own a food cart
- Be asked for my autograph
- Find a four leaf clover
- Google Search my name & have at least 1 page of stuff
- Have a collection – perfume collection / wardrobe collection / shoes collection
- Learn to play chess (I have done this)
- Be a guest speaker
- Be a mentor
- Give a TED talk
- Plant a tree
- Send a package to someone / Receive a package from someone (I have done this)
- Visit a golf court and play golf
- Go scuba diving / snorkeling
- Pitch your project to someone (I haved done this)
- Go on a road trip with friends / family (I have done this)
- Stay at a Bed & Breakfast
With this, task #12 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 12 – Create Your Dream Board / Bucket List. I have shared Task #12 as well as what is a dream board and how to create it and how it is useful.
Hope you like this Rebuilding Module and Task #12 in Let’s SetUp Your Life event.
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And tomorrow, we will meet you again with a Life Task.
P.S. Our Program Manager says this will be a happy twist in the event.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #11 – Dress Up – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #10 – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai Coffee Time – Diet / Food Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #9 – Tone / Moisturize – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #8 – Tooth Care / Dental Care – Health Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #7 – Feet Care – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #5 – Maintain a Gratitude Journal – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #4 – Hair Massage – Beauty Task
* Blog Announcement – Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Apr 1st to 14th – By Team IBeautySpy – Sign Up Now