Team IBeautySpy extends great pleasure in welcoming you to this online event Let’s SetUp Your Life.
Hope you like how the event is going till now.
Here we are in Day 7 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event with Task #7. We are still in Module 2.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Beauty Task – Feet Care.
Why feet care?
* A foot detox can actually detox your entire body and pull out all the toxins. It helps in internal cleansing and detoxifying liver, kidneys and parasite cleansing.
* The nerves in our feet are connected to our entire body. Using a medicated foot oil and massaging your foot is going to benefit your entire body.
* The Charaka Samhita states that if a twig is dipped in oil and massaged vigorously every day, no force can break this twig – it can be only bent but not broken. Similarly a daily / frequent abhyanga adds strength, glow and nourishment to the body and gives it the strength to withstand disease, old age and delays ageing.
* Promotes sound sleep.
* Apart from directly affecting the health of the feet and ensuring there are no cracks, bunions, dry skin or stiffness around the toes and ankles, in the long term, a pada abhyanga improves clarity of vision, reduces fatigue, improves strength of feet and improves the circulation of blood in the body. If you have bunions or any other foot deformities, you will need to consult a podiatrist for the available treatments.
Task #7 – Feet Care
Step 1: Take a tub/bucket of warm water. Add a handful of rock salt to it and some lemon juice and some turmeric powder. Soak your feet in it for 20 minutes while you read a book or my blog IBeautySpy ????.
Step 2: Make a foot scrub of salt, any clay and lemon juice and exfoliate your feet well, concentrating on your toe fingers and heels.
Step 3: Finally, massage your feet with one of these or a mix of these:
* Sesame oil
* Coconut oil
* Desi ghee
While massaging, concentrate on the soles of your feet and your toe nails too. Apply a good amount of oil / ghee copiously “watering” the nails to ensure oil penetrates the cuticles and the nail bed.
With this, task #7 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 7 – Feet Care. I have shared Task #7 as well as importance of feet care for overall health.
Also I will share one of my previous posts link with you, which you can refer for more ideas –
How To Do A Foot Spa / Pada Abhyanga
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And tomorrow, we will meet you again with a Health Task.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #5 – Maintain a Gratitude Journal – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #4 – Hair Massage – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #3 – Eat Clean – Diet Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #2 – Skin Cleansing / Detoxifying – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #1 – Meditate, Deep Breathe and Pray – Life Task