Hope you were able to complete Task #5. So here we are in Day 6 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event.
Team IBeautySpy is here with Day 6 – Task #6. We are now in Module 2.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Life Task – Declutter / Organize Your Room. This is the next task in Repairing Module.
Why you need a clean room?
Your room is where you spend most of your time in. Its your private and sacred space. If you work in an office, you reach home all tired and you just want to flop into your clean bed. You want to enter a clean and tidy room after office. And now in present situation as we are working from home, I think this post is going to be most important. Also, installing a glass shower can help you organize your space.
A clean room is essential for your physical health and well being. A clean room helps you be more productive and efficient in life. You can do more smart work when you have organized everything well. So you don’t waste time searching for things or losing things. You can also rest, relax and play better when your room is clean and well organized. Your room will also look more spacious when everything is organized and stored compactly.
Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room
While organizing, store everything compactly in minimal space.
And keep the frequently used things handy and close to you so you can reach them easily.
Few tips for how to declutter / organize your room:
* Keep everything in their proper place. When you reach home, keep your house keys safely in a key hanger or locker or a safe place. Don’t misplace any keys.
* Keep your handbags, bags in their designated place everyday.
* If you bring lunch boxes, keep them in their respective shelves.
* Choose a corner of the room to store your laundry for the week. Don’t leave them around on chairs and beds.
* All couriers, packages and online shopping that you get, assign a place for them. Once you unbox them, they go into your cupboards.
* Snacks like biscuits, chocolates, chips, etc – You can get like a 3-layered Storage Organizer on Amazon or Flipkart and keep your snacks in it. I have listed down some Amazon links for good and compact storage organizers.
* Organize your dressing cupboard also well and keep your clothing and cosmetics neatly so you can take it easily in the morning.
* Keep your water bottles, glasses and all reachable in the table.
* Arrange your books in one part of your cupboard. Keep just one book / diary on your bed.
* Keep your laptops in their designated place.
* If you are buying newspapers, stack all old newspapers at the bottom of a rack.
* Plastic covers and cloth bags, store them neatly folded in the front of the room, so you can easily take them when going out to supermarket.
With this, task #6 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room. I have shared Task #6 as well as few tips on how to declutter / organize your room.
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And tomorrow, we will meet you again with a Beauty Task.
P.S. Our Program Manager says this will be a slightly difficult task but something that you will love.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #5 – Maintain a Gratitude Journal – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #4 – Hair Massage – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #3 – Eat Clean – Diet Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #2 – Skin Cleansing / Detoxifying – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #1 – Meditate, Deep Breathe and Pray – Life Task