Team IBeautySpy extends great pleasure in welcoming you to this online event Let’s SetUp Your Life.
Here we are in Day 11 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event with Task #11. We are in Module 3 – Rebuilding.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Beauty Task – Dress Up.
Why Dress Up?
Dressing up well gives you a sense of confidence and smartness. The kind of clothes that you choose and wear determines your demeanor and personality, so getting some of those promotional products would help. Your look and appearance matters a lot in public life. When you go to an interview, when you to office, or if you are a businessman / businesswoman, or you go to a social gathering like a party or a family function or simply staying at home with your partner or your parents or your in-laws, everything needs a different kind of dressing up. You can’t wear the same clothes that you wear for a party to an office, unless there is a party in the office. When you are seeing your in-laws or relatives, there is a way to dress up.
Interviews – Formal dresses with neutral colors like white, grey, black. Full-sleeved and collar-neck shirts. Even recommended for women to wear full-sleeved and collar-neck churidhars for interviews.
Office – Business formals / Business casuals.
Business meetings – Full business class formals. With tie.
Parties / Family functions – Colorful bright dresses. For family functions, go by your family wear. Like if in your family, they wear sarees, go for it. You can get together with your cousins and buy set sarees together.
Staying home – Light color light-wear.
Essentials for your wardrobe:
Have two pairs of black and white dress always for formals. Have few pinks and yellows, depending on the suit, they can go for parties or business casuals. Have a grey color and a light brown color for business formals. Have a blue dress for casual outings. Have around 7-10 light color night dresses for staying at home, this essential I have found at good price for selling at the Flyp site, where you can sell your wardrobe pieces.
Have two pairs of black and white. Have a striped white and blue shirt. Have a checked grey shirt. These will be business formals. For business casuals, go for red and black checked graphic tees. You can check out brands like Scullers and Allen Solly. Allen Solly has a lot of different shades for men.
Task #11 – Dress Up:
Step 1: Pick your favorite dress from your wardrobe today. Take time to figure out what you want to wear today. Select something that you will love wearing.
Step 2: Take a refreshing shower and wash your face.
Step 3: Tone, Moisturize.
Step 4: Dress up with your favorite dress.
Step 5: Comb your hair and tie it neatly into your preferred hairstyle.
Step 6: Wear your favorite perfume.
Step 7: Admire yourself in the mirror.
Do your daily chores after this. You will feel so fresh and confident.
With this, task #11 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 11 – Dress Up. I have shared Task #11 as well some tips on dressing up and how to set up your wardrobe. I wish to talk more on this Dress Up topic and wardrobe organization in my future posts in my blog. I really have come up with a variety of topics for my blog and thinking about which one to start first. Like would you be more interested in Food topics? Or talking more of home / room setup? Or like relationships topics?
Hope you like this Rebuilding Module in Let’s SetUp Your Life event.
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And tomorrow, we will meet you again with a Life Task.
P.S. Our Program Manager says you will find this very useful and interesting.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #10 – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai Coffee Time – Diet / Food Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #9 – Tone / Moisturize – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #8 – Tooth Care / Dental Care – Health Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #7 – Feet Care – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #5 – Maintain a Gratitude Journal – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #4 – Hair Massage – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #3 – Eat Clean – Diet Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #2 – Skin Cleansing / Detoxifying – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #1 – Meditate, Deep Breathe and Pray – Life Task
* Blog Announcement – Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Apr 1st to 14th – By Team IBeautySpy – Sign Up Now