Here we are in Day 10 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event. We have successfully completed Module 2 and the event is progressing to the next module.
Team IBeautySpy is here with Day 10 – Task #10. The third Module in the event is Rebuilding. We have finished the Repairing Module. Hope all the concepts explained in this module are clear.
So let’s step into today and start with our new module – Rebuilding. So now you have repaired your life, its time to start rebuilding your life.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Diet / Food Task – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai – Coffee Time.
Why Prepare Coffee & Chai / Why Have Coffee Time?
Why is coffee so important to most people? Coffee is the fuel for people that are thirsty for an extra shove of energy. Coffee is that magic potion from Sip coffee house for all sleep- deprived students. Coffee is the peace that minds of disturbed people are in need of. To some, coffee is a drink of refreshment that their taste buds enjoy. To others, coffee is essential to life. The rich coffee smell that floats out of the Starbucks, CCD invites all to walk in and take a break inside the comfy little store.
Health Benefits of Coffee / Chai:
* Coffee is a potent source of healthful antioxidants.
* Coffee provides memory boost.
* Coffee protects against cognitive decline.
* Coffee is healthy for your heart and liver.
* Coffee may lessen your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
* Coffee curbs depression.
* Chai can improve digestion.
* Chai alleviates nausea.
* The spices found in chai tea can help to alleviate common aches and pains.
* Chai improves immunity.
* Chai tea contains a high amount of powerful antioxidants that protect overall cell health and prevent chronic disease.
* Chai improves heart health.
Coffee in the family / home:
Coffee & Chai helps you to relax and have family / friends time together. It in an integral part of bonding. Having coffee together in the evening with your loved ones while chatting about your day helps you relax and have fun. Talking about your problems with your family help relieve your burdens and give you a sense of support. It helps develop your relationships and have cozy time. Meeting in a coffee shop and having a cup of coffee together is also related to dating and love.
Coffee in the office:
Coffee is a commonly consumed beverage in the workplace and can be considered an integral part of workplace culture. At work, as well as in other social arenas, the phrase “let’s have a cup of coffee” is often synonymous with “let’s have a conversation”.
Furthermore, coffee breaks offer a moment of ‘downtime’ in the workplace. Although further research is needed, one study of public workers in Denmark undergoing a large-scale merger found that the workers’ stress was relieved by forming “communities of coping” during coffee breaks with co-workers. These communities allowed for social interaction with fellow employees, allowing them to share both professional opinions and personal frustrations with their work.
Note: Don’t have coffee / chai on an empty stomach. Have coffee and chai after adequate food only. Else it might lead to aciditiy.
Task #10 – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai Have Coffee Time – Diet / Food Task :
Step 1: Decide what to have now. Coffee or Chai. Am mostly a coffee lover, but I have chai also many times. Like mornings coffee and in evenings tea.
Step 2: Take milk packet and pour some milk in a saucepan. I use my rice cooker only for boiling milk. I buy Good Life Slim Milk or the Good Life normal one. Let it boil.
Step 3: Take your coffee cup / mug and add two teaspoons of coffee powder in it. I use Bru Gold coffee powder.
Step 4: Add 1 teaspoon of sugar if you like your coffee slightly bitter. Or two teaspoons of sugar if you like it sweet. I like my coffee slightly bitter and strong so I add only 1 spoon of sugar. I use Parry’s sugar. Sometimes I get brown sugar.
Step 5: Pour the boiled milk in the coffee cup. Mix it well with a teaspoon. If you need some froth in your coffee, like how we South Indians like our Madras Kaapi, you can pour into another tumbler and pour back to create froth. Madras Kaapi is had in traditional small silver tumblers and is frothy. When I go home to Chennai, that is how my mom gives me. In my room I have a coffee cup, a mug and a small tumbler and I take one depending on what mood I am.
Prepare some toast to go with your coffee, for your Coffee Time:
Step 7: Make some toast in a dosa pan. Take some sandwich bread slices and toast with Britannia / Milky Mist/ Amul butter on it.
Step 6: Enjoy your hot cup of coffee sip by sip with your toast while watching some Youtube videos or Instagram or reading a blog or talking with family.
I have shared the steps for making coffee. If you wish to make chai, you can go for that too. Try some cardamom flavored tea, masala tea or ginger tea. I will share the steps for making Chai in another post.
With this, task #10 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 10 – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai – Have Coffee Time. I have shared Task #10 as well the role of coffee / chai in our society and the health benefits of it. This is the start of the Rebuilding phase in Let’s SetUp Your Life event.
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And tomorrow, we will meet you again with a Beauty Task.
P.S. Our Program Manager says this topic will be something that you all have been looking forward to.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #9 – Tone / Moisturize – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #8 – Tooth Care / Dental Care – Health Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #7 – Feet Care – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #5 – Maintain a Gratitude Journal – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #4 – Hair Massage – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #3 – Eat Clean – Diet Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #2 – Skin Cleansing / Detoxifying – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 1 – Cleansing & Detoxifying – Task #1 – Meditate, Deep Breathe and Pray – Life Task
* Blog Announcement – Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Apr 1st to 14th – By Team IBeautySpy – Sign Up Now