If you have been following my blog for a while now, you would know that Aroma Essentials is one of my favorite brands. Recently they sent me their Lavender Mask for review purpose. Now, I have to tell you that I simply love anything with lavender – lavender hydrosols, lavender face packs, lavender body butters, etc. Lavender has so many benefits for skin as well as calming and relaxing the mind, putting you to sleep ????. So I was eager to try this Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask and see how it works. Read on to know more.
More reviews from the brand:
* Aroma Essentials Carrot Sunblock SPF-30
* Aroma Essentials Vitamin C Night Serum
* Aroma Essentials Vitamin C Day Serum
* Aroma Essentials Lavender Hydrating Facial Mist – Best Face Mist I Have Ever Tried
* Aroma Essentials Banana & Coconut Milk Hair Mask
* Aroma Essentials Onion Cream Hair Cleanser
* Aroma Essentials Insta Clear Face Mask
* Aroma Essentials Rose Face Wash
Hydrating and calming, soothing skin.
Lavender’s antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Hence, it reduces skin scarring and promotes healthy skin. Reduces blotchiness of the complexion and as a result gives even tone skin complexion.
Aloe vera gel, Lavender essential oil, Citric acid, Amethyst crystal charged water
Rs.350 for 50g.
Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask is a gel-based mask and looks lavender in color. It has a nice relaxing scent of lavender. It’s not very strong and perfect to use at night time as it puts you to sleep right afterwards 😀
There are different types of face packs – clay based ones (for deep cleansing), cream/oil based ones (for nourishing), gel based ones (for hydrating). I usually like to rotate among these in a week so that I get all the 3 benefits. A hydrating face pack is a must for me as I often have thirsty, dehydrated skin. Since this is gel-based, it falls under the hydrating category.
I take a little amount of Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask and apply a medium-thick layer on face. There is a slight tingling sensation on applying, especially if you have exfoliated your skin just before. Being a gel, it doesn’t dry up even after 20 minutes. It gets washed off easily. After washing, my skin feels soft, plumped and supple. It brings back all the hydration to my dehydrated skin. My skin also feels clean and toned.
Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask is a boon for sun-burnt skin. Since I have sensitive skin, I get sun burns whenever am out in the sun for a long time. The sun burnt skin feels irritated and itchy. When I use Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask, it calms down my skin and takes care of the sun burns and rashes. My skin feels very calm and balanced.
With regular use of Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask, I find it also evens out skin tone and works on pigmentation. I had some pigmentation around my lips and lower chin which it reduced greatly.
When you are stressed out after a busy day of work, I find this to be a great way to relax and rewind at the end of the day. Just slather on this mask and read a book or watch some Youtube videos, and the rejuvenating properties of lavender will calm you and you can sleep better.
Does it satisfy all its claims?
Yes, it satisfies all its claims.
What I like?
* Gel-based mask.
* Relaxing and rejuvenating scent of lavender.
* Provides a boost of hydration to thirsty skin.
* Cleanses and tones.
* Makes skin soft, supple and plumped.
* Evens out skin tone.
* Works on pigmentation.
* Soothes and calms sun-burnt and irritated skin.
* Gives good sleep.
What I don’t like?
Would I recommend?
Yes, definitely, for all skin types.
Would I repurchase?
Value for money?
IBeautySpy Rating: 4.8/5
I really loved using Aroma Essentials Lavender Mask. The scent, the texture, the effects – all were amazing. If you have sun-burnt, irritated, itchy, dehydrated, pigmented skin, I would recommend you to try this. Even otherwise, you can try this to get a boost of hydration and keep your skin supple and plumped.
That’s all folks for today! Hope you enjoyed this post! I will be back with more interesting reviews soon 🙂
P.S Product sent by the brand for consideration. But my opinions and reviews are unbiased and honest as always.
* SkincareVilla Ubtan with Moong Dal and Sandalwood
* SkincareVilla Rice Chamomile Cleanser
* Hedonista Chocolate & Rhassoul Clay Face Souffle – Feast Your Skin with the Goodness of Yummy Chocolate
* BioBloom Face Pack Honey, Lemon Juice & Olive Oil
* Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Renaissance Face Mask
* Auravedic Anti Blemish Face Mask with Neem & Tulsi