Christmas came early for me this time 😀. Secret Santa came in the form of Fiducia Botanicals. Yesterday evening I received an email notification in office that a package had arrived for me. As I went to the mail room to collect it, I was surprised by this huge box waiting for me. It was the size of a cake box. I was super happy carrying it and my office colleagues and the people in cab were envying me ☺.
I opened the package after going home and I literally had to squeal seeing the beautiful, elegant white box tied with a ribbon, making it a perfect gift hamper. What can be a bigger gift for Christmas than this?
Fiducia Botanicals is a brand that I had been wanting to try for a while. Because their products are made with organic ingredients. And the ingredients choice and combination is really good. So let’s see what all I received in the box:
1) Fiducia Botanicals Lemongrass Foaming Cleanser – I like using natural, chemical-free, SLS/SLES free face washes. And this seems perfect. Also I love lemongrass scent. So I am really looking forward to try this.
2) Fiducia Botanicals Argan & Rosehip Facial Lotion – This is one of their best selling, popular moisturizers. I have heard many good reviews of it. Also argan oil based products always worked well on my skin. Plus this contains other interesting ingredients like provitamin B5 and retinoate to fight early signs of aging. I think this would be apt for dry skin during this winter season.
3) Fiducia Botanicals Vegan Fragrance Free Calendula & Coconut Milk Soap – This bar of soap is made using creamy coconut milk , calendula infused organic coconut oil, organic castor oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, sustainably sourced palm oil and mowrah butter. Am just wowed by the ingredients. Coconut milk works wonders on skin and I have never tried a soap with coconut milk. I think this is going to be my winter shower companion.
4) Fiducia Botanicals Shea & Mint Lip Balm – The packaging of this looks so cute and lovely. It is made with organic argan oil, organic shea butter and pure beeswax amongst avocado oil, hemp seed oil and pure essential oils of peppermint to get rid of those seriously chapped lips.
5) Fiducia Botanicals Rejuvenating Glow Facial Oil Serum – I received a sample size of this facial oil. As you already know, I love using facial oils. This contains some of my favorite oils like argan oil, rosehip oil, pumpkin seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, carrot seed oil, black cumin seed oil and exotic oils like chaulmogra oil. Sounds rich and amazing.
These are the products I won in the contest. Apart from these, I also ordered two of their products ‘coz it has been on my wishlist for some time now. Here are those two:
6) Fiducia Botanicals Pore Minimizing Facial Toner – I have the problem of clogged pores frequently. This has some really nice skin clarifying ingredients like pure hydrosols of peppermint , tea tree and helichrysum, d panthenol and aloe vera. And most importantly salicylic acid which is a great BHA.
7) Fiducia Botanicals Vegan Lip Butter – I am moving slowly towards vegan beauty and so purchased this. This is made from candellila wax instead of beeswax. Also contains exotic plant based ingredients like Monoi de Tahiti oil, Sal butter, Rosehip oil, Shea oil along with Organic Shea butter, Organic Argan oil. It claims to also help with pigmented lips. My main fascination was with Monoi de Tahiti oil and Shea oil which is a rare ingredient in skincare.
7) Fiducia Botanicals Everlasting Youth Prickly Pear Moisturizer – I got this sample along with my order 😀. The texture of this moisturizer is simply luscious. This is made using organic prickly pear seed oil, apricot oil, rosehip, seabuckthorn and coenzyme Q10 to give your skin a youthful complexion and glow by decreasing any premature signs of aging. Enriched with pure essential oils of helichrysum , carrot seed, neroli , cedarwood and fennel seed, this is a powerhouse for all essential vitamins and antioxidants. I have used Juicy Chemistry’s Prickly Pear eye serum and it really worked magic in eliminating fine lines under my eyes. So I have high hopes from this as well.
So these are all the products I received in my Fiducia Botanicals gift hamper. Am so happy and thankful to the universe for sending me this. And thankful to the brand owner, Pallavi, for this awesome giveaway.
Availability: You can order Fiducia Botanicals products from here
I will be reviewing the products after using them. Let me know in the comments which products you are excited about and want me to review for you.
* What’s In My Mail? Junaili, Vilvah – Natural, Handmade, Cruelty Free Products
* #ShopWithMe Winter Beauty Essentials
* Insta Stores Haul – Insta Glam Beauty, Organique & Blend It Raw Beauty
* Online Shopping Experience with Qtrove.com, Haul, Wishlist and Discount Coupons
* The Nature’s Co Haul