Here is the second haircare product from Mystic Naturals. After having a fabulous experience with Mystic Naturals Kerala Coconut Butter & Moringa Hair Mask, I was having high expectations for this hair oil too. Ever since I received the PR package from the brand, many people had DMed me on Insta asking for review of this product. This is the first time am seeing a spinach hair oil in the market. It contains 8 different varieties of spinach like arai keerai, moringa, mudakkathan keerai, methi, ponnakanni keerai, mulai keerai, etc. I was reminded of how much Popeye loves spinach and he gets instant strength when he eats it 😀. I love spinach in my food. So I was quite excited to see its effects on hair too. After using it for 3 weeks, let’s see how Mystic Naturals Spinach & Herbs Hair Oil For Hair Growth performs.
Spinach and herbs Hair oil (Founder’s Favourite Product) is made traditionally with extra virgin organic coconut oil as base with 40 herbs and 8 variety of spinach infused in it. The oil is made in a big iron pot like those of our grandma olden days so that benefits of iron is also reaped. For hair growth and root strengthening. Also helps in hair re growth who have less hair with slight baldness.
Spinach is a star ingredient in this hair oil . Spinach contains a lot of vitamins like K, A, C, B2, B6, B1, E, it also contains manganese, zinc, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids. which helps to nourish your scalp and hair, ensuring healthy hair growth. Spinach is rich in antioxidants which helps to avoid hair damage and boosts scalp health. The idea is taken from siddha text book and then formulated at Mystic Naturals Kitchen.
* Improve hair growth and reduces hair loss by increasing blood circulation to the scalp and stimulating hair follicles.
* Nourishes hair follicles and strengthens hair roots
* Softens hair and adds healthy shine
* Spinach is super green food for your hair helps in the regeneration of hair
* Repairs split ends and slowing moisture loss from the hair.
* Improves overall hair shaft and scalp health.
* Provide a cooling effect and reverse hair damage.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil, Arai keerai,moringa, mudakkathan keerai, methi,ponnakanni keerai,mulai keerai, bhringraj, brahmi,curry leaf, karpoora valli, amla, hibiscus leaves, hibiscus flower, dhavanam, marikolunthu, vetiver, hibiscus flower, rosemary, peppermint, neem leaves, aloevera, fenugreek, poduthalai, sandalwood, ginger, fennel seeds, tulsi, haritaki,ashwagandha, sowrikodi,black pepper, clove, keelanelli, bhel, Malabar nut, triphala, lemongrass, sugandha bala, jatmansi, shankh pushpi, lotus flower,basil,lemon peel powder, licorice, bay leaf, papaya leaf, guava leaf,dhoob ,castor oil, avocado oil, sesame oil, sunflower oil, extra virgin olive oil,mustard oil, vitamin e oil , pumpkin seed oil,Essential oil-Rosemary , peppermint,sweet basil,lavender ,sage,cedarwood,ylang ylang.
All the above oils are cold pressed and essential oils are steam distilled.
No paraben No mineral oil No preservatives No Artificial fragrances.
Rs.550 for 100ml and Rs.980 for 200ml.
Mystic Naturals Spinach & Herbs Hair Oil For Hair Growth comes in a plastic bottle with green labels and a press-open type cap. The brand had packaged the bottle securely with plastic around the cap so there was no leakage absolutely when I received it.
Mystic Naturals Spinach & Herbs Hair Oil For Hair Growth looks green in color and has a thin oil consistency. It has a herbal fragrance with some essential oils. The smell is not that strong compared to other herbal oils I have used. It won’t be overpowering or give a headache to the next person in the room.
When I first used Mystic Naturals Spinach & Herbs Hair Oil For Hair Growth, I was quite surprised by how thin and light-weight the hair oil was. Usually herbal oils have thick and greasy oil consistency due to the herbs. But this hair oil was silky thin and as it is summers I really loved it. I applied covering my scalp and hair lengths and left overnight. As it contains essential oils, it feels refreshing on the scalp as well.
When I shampooed next day, it gets washed off quite easily. After drying, hair feels lustrous, silky and voluminous. Reduces frizziness. The effects lasts for an entire week almost. Hair feels moisturized and silky healthy throughout the week. It didn’t cause me any extra hairfall. It actually reduced hairfall with continuous usage. Strengthens roots and prevents breakage, split ends. Softens hair and adds natural shine. The brand claims that you need to use it for atleast 4-5 months to see hair growth for people who have lesser hair and slight baldness. The formulation of this hair oil is taken from a Siddha textbook so you can be assured of the results.
The ingredients list of the hair oil is simply awesome. There are more than 50 ingredients – herbs, carrier oils and essential oils. Also the brand mentions that the oil is made in a big iron pot like those of our grandma olden days so that benefits of iron is also reaped. This is so wonderful and I think this is one of the best product you can invest in for your hair. I would recommend getting this along with the Coconut Butter & Moringa Hair Mask which you can use once a week or fortnightly and other hair wash days use this hair oil.
Does it satisfy all its claims?
Yes, it satisfies all its claims.
What I like?
* Contains more than 50 carefully chosen ingredients – herbs, carrier oils and essential oils.
* The only hair oil to contain 8 varieties of spinach.
* The formulation is taken from Siddha text so you can be assured of results.
* Light and thin consistency of oil.
* Doesn’t have strong or overpowering smell like usual herbal oils.
* Easy to wash off.
* Makes hair lustrous, silky and voluminous.
* Reduces frizziness.
* Prevents moisture loss and effects lasts for an entire week.
* Strengthens roots and prevents breakage, split ends.
* Reduces hairfall with continuous usage.
* Softens hair and adds natural shine.
* Helps in hair growth for people who have lesser hair and slight baldness.
What I don’t like?
Would I recommend?
Yes, 100% definitely.
Would I repurchase?
Value for money?
Yes, considering the number of ingredients used in it and preparation method.
IBeautySpy Rating: 6/5 (+1 point for the special spinach formulation taken from Siddha text)
Mystic Naturals Spinach & Herbs Hair Oil is a splendid antioxidant rich treatment for your hair. Just like how we feed antioxidants to our skin, they are important for our hair too. If you are looking to grow your hair or strengthen roots, prevent hairfall, then this is the one you should be using. I would highly recommend this magic potion from Mystic Naturals. Suitable for all hair types. If you have damaged hair, combine it with the Kerala Coconut Butter & Moringa Hair Mask with the usage instructions I mentioned above.
That’s all for today folks! Hope you found this review helpful. If you wish to know more about this product or have any other queries, drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S Product sent by the brand for consideration. But my opinions and reviews are honest as always.
* Mystic Naturals Kerala Coconut Butter & Moringa Hair Mask
* Puresense Macadamia Relaxing Deep Nourishing Hair Cleanser
* Iraya Japakusum Taila Ayurvedic Hair Oil – For Thicker, Luscious Hair
* Tvakh Indian Hibiscus & Carrot Seed Hair Thickening Antioxidant Shampoo
* Alanna Naturally Beautiful Nimba Tailam Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil
* The Nature’s Co Rosemary Sage Thyme Rejuvenating Hair Oil
* Tvakh Coffee Bean and Ginger Hair Stimulating Shampoo