Its been a long time since I blogged. I have fallen sick and life hasn’t been going very well for me. I haven’t yet recovered from my sickness. I have so much work pending in my office as well as lot of blog posts. I don’t know when my health is going to improve ever. Today I felt slightly better, so thought of writing a blog post with the help of my friend. Juicy Chemistry had sent me a PR package with some of their newly launched products. Here I will be reviewing their newly launched Jasmine Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter. Other products in the PR package are:
1. Juicy Chemistry Kokum, Myrrh, Hazelnut Hand & Foot Cream
2. Juicy Chemistry Australian Sandalwood & Myrrh Organic Night Cream for Anti-Aging & Pigmentation Control
Massage away patchy, dry and dull skin with our exclusive butter freshly whipped to take care of your body. Enriched with the goodness of Jasmine, it helps reducing the formation and appearance of existing stretch marks. It also provides long lasting hydration to the skin. Apart from it’s refreshing scent, Lemon helps in regenerating collagen and making the skin radiant.
Camellia oil is exceptionally rich in oleic acid and has an outstanding moisture retaining ability. Grapeseed oil is wonderful for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin tissue reducing the appearance of marks. Jojoba oil penetrates deep into the skin and makes it feel soft and supple to touch.
Mango butter is highly nourishing and has a soothing effect on the skin. It helps heal the skin at the deepest levels and makes it glowing. Shea Butter is enriched with Vitamins A and E which are essential for healthy skin. Cocoa butter contains healthy fatty acids and anti – oxidants that help keep skin inflammations at bay.
Organic mango butter, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, natural vitamin E, organic grapeseed oil, organic jojoba oil, organic lemon essential oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jasmine essential oil, organic green tea oil
Rs.650 for 50g.
Juicy Chemistry has recently revamped their packaging and all their products are now glass. Am happy for their eco-friendly and vegan values that they have adopted recently. I think Juicy Chemistry has turned out to be my favorite brand after this big change they made and I have high respect for the brand.
Before beginning with the review, I would like to say that I do have a bias for the brand Juicy Chemistry. As all their products that I have tried till now are pure, effective and show fast results. And they are transparent about their ingredients and organic methods.
Juicy Chemistry Jasmine Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter looks off-white in color and has a thick creamy consistency. It is very thick (I feel shea butter is more in it which contributes to the hardness) but it will melt in your hands. The fragrance is mainly floral and jasmine. Along with it there is a slightly refreshing scent of green tea and lemon. I really love the soothing and calming aroma of the body butter. Juicy Chemistry has a done a beautiful job with this combination of jasmine, lemon and tea.
Juicy Chemistry Jasmine Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter melts in your hands and nourishes your skin keeping it healthy. It will heal and soothe irritated skin. If you are someone who faces skin irritations and inflammations many times, you should definitely try this one. Lemon helps in regenerating collagen and making the skin radiant. This is an excellent body butter for stressed, damaged skin as it has the ability to regenerate skin cells. It penetrates deep into the skin and makes it feel soft and supple to touch. It helps heal the skin at the deepest levels and makes it glowing.
Does it satisfy all its claims?
Yes, it satisfies all its claims.
What I like?
* Beautiful soothing and calming aroma of jasmine + tea + lemon.
* Thick creamy consistency.
* Nourishes dry and patchy skin and gives healthy skin.
* Heal and soothe irritated skin.
* Helps with skin irritations and inflammations.
* May work with symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
* Lemon helps in regenerating collagen and making the skin radiant.
* Excellent for stressed and damaged skin.
* Penetrates deep into the skin and makes it feel soft and supple to touch.
* Certified organic by Ecocert Greenlife. According to cosmos standard.
* Always free from mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, colors, parabens, BHT/BHA, sulphates, silicones and other toxic/harmful chemicals.
* All ingredients mentioned, no hidden ingredients.
* 100% Vegan.
What I don’t like?
Would I recommend?
Would I repurchase?
Value for money?
It is a pure, organic brand. So its worth the price.
Availability: You can buy online from here
IBeautySpy Rating: 6/5 (+1 for the wonderful, innovative combination of ingredients)
To conclude, I have to say am in love with another one of Juicy Chemistry products. Juicy Chemistry Jasmine Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter has been a beautiful addition in my life. I love using it at nights to soothe and calm my mind. And the aroma as well as the efficacy is really amazing. I would definitely recommend this body butter to everyone.
P.S Product sent by the brand for consideration. But my opinions and reviews are honest as always.
* Juicy Chemistry Choco Mint Body Butter
* Imiana House Choco Mint Whipped Body Butter – Indulge your skin with the goodness of yummy chocolate – 100% natural and organic
* Juicy Chemistry Kokum & Myrrh Butter Intense Nourishing Hand & Foot Cream
* Tvakh Pomelo & Kokum Velvet Touch Body Butter
* Juicy Chemistry Organic Coffee & Green Tea Eye Cream
* Juicy Chemistry Prickly Pear & Tamanu Under Eye Serum
* Juicy Chemistry Choco Mint Lip Butter