Am pretty excited to announce this! Yes, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Aditi from Serene Sparkle. Am pretty new in this blogging field and I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw my nomination. I would like to thank Aditi for acknowledging my blog and nominating me for the award. She has an amazing beauty blog with skincare, haircare and makeup reviews. Do check out her blog here.
Versatile blogger award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers and thus supporting each other and helping new blogs to get noticed. Like Liebster, here also if you’re nominated, that means you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
You should thank the person who has nominated you and add a link back to their site. Next select 10-15 bloggers that you follow regularly and pass this award to them. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Dipti Tiwari from Gorgeously Flawed
Clara Gomes from Beautifully Me
Rashmi from My Beautiful Talks
Vidhi from Bare Skin Essentials
Aarushi Singhal from Glitter Naturally
Ankita Chaudhary from Style and Shine Blog
Ghazala Naseem from Indian Beauty Bloom
Bhawna Shah from Kick Upstairs
Dr.Priyanka from Fabbeutifashionista
Divya Madaswamy from Curlacious
Vaishnavi from Dollup and Run
7 Random Facts About Me:
* I have a sweet tooth and enjoy chocolates, pastries, sweets, juices and anything sweet. 😋 My all time favorite is Tiramisu, Red Velvet Cake and Death By Chocolate. I also love the Dil Pasand at local bakeries.
* I don’t use any makeup at all – even kajal or lipstick. I believe in natural, flawless glowing skin and healthy hair.
* Am in IT and many people ask me “Oh! It must be hectic”. Contrary to many, I love programming and development and its my dream job. Coding is real fun for me and when you find it fun and love it, hectic schedules and deadlines don’t matter.
* Am a coffee addict. I love strong, traditional filter coffee. Coffee helps me to go in coding as well as beauty blogging 😀
* Am an introvert. I love staying in my room and don’t venture to go out much. When some colleagues ask me, I have a hard time explaining.
* I love offbeat travelling, more of trekking and adventure activities. I have trekked in knee-deep snow in the Himalayas.
* My favorite makeup quotes are: “Everyone is over here getting married or getting pregnant. And am all like which lipstick should I wear today?” and another one “My makeup routine is fiercer than your workout routine!” 😛