You might be wondering why a sudden series of The Nature’s Co posts. I had just done a major haul and as part of the The Nature’s Co haul, I had also ordered their BeautyWish Subscription Box.
For those who are not aware, The Nature’s Co has a monthly subscription box service where you get 5 deluxe sized samples and one full-sized beauty products – ranging from hair care to skincare, body care and fragrances – delivered to your doorstep monthly so that you can sample the products before buying. If you are someone who loves natural, paraben-free, cruelty-free and vegan products, then this subscription box is perfect for you.
So let’s move on to see what all I got in the July Month’s Box. The box theme is ‘2-in-1’ A Ladies Quick Fix Beauty Tool Box. Every month’s box has a different theme and the packaging and the products are made to suit the theme.
This month’s packaging came in two small floral-printed cardboard boxes. The boxes are cute and can be used for gifting purposes.
Price: Rs.695 for 1 month subscription.
These are the items I received in The Nature’s Co July BeautyWish Subscription Box:
* Rosemary Sage Thyme Rejuvenating Hair Oil – Full size (Rs.495 for 100ml)
* Mixed Fruit Cleansing Cream – Sample size 15ml. (Rs.445 for 125ml)
* Exfoliating Corn Face Pack – Sample size 35ml (Rs.1895 for 200ml)
* Lemon Brushless Shaving Cream – Sample size 30ml (Rs.295 for 125ml)
* Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage Balm – Sample size 35ml (Rs.1295 for 270ml)
* Water Lily Body Mist – Sample size 10ml (Rs.595 for 100ml)
* Disposable Max Razor and Sanitary Napkin
I also got a gift voucher for 35% discount on the full-sized products.
All the samples are of good size except the Mixed Fruit Cleansing Cream which I feel they could have given 30ml. I am quite excited to try out the hair oil, face pack and the body mist.
I will post small reviews of all the samples in the monthly empties. So stay tuned!
Overall, I loved this month’s BeautyWish Subscription Box and I feel its good value for money. And all are natural, paraben-free and cruelty-free products as well.
Have you tried The Nature’s Co BeautyWish Subscription Box? How was your experience? Share in the comments below.