Team IBeautySpy extends great pleasure in welcoming you to this online event Let’s SetUp Your Life.
Here we are in Day 14 of the Let’s SetUp Your Life Event with Task #14. We are in Module 3 – Rebuilding.
Coming to today’s task, it’s a Fitness Task – Move Around, Be Active.
Why Move Around, Be Active?
Being active and moving around always helps keep you fit and slim. When you move around often, you get a sense of confidence about your body and health. If you are working in a software company, which many people say, is more like a 8-hrs sitting job. Even then, always take breaks and move around your office. I always move around my office a lot. For having coffee, tea, green tea, collecting packages, attending an event, I always find an excuse to move around there. If you are having lunch outside, you can walk to the nearby restaurant and come back. You can go to the nearby ATM in your lunch break or go and have some juice / tender coconut like my friends do. So roam around your office and nearby your office.
If you are staying at home also, find excuses to move around and be active. Go out to nearby shops, ATMs, restaurants, your favorite tailor shop, xerox/printout shop, supermarkets, malls, shopping areas. And move around in your home also frequently.
During this time of Coronavirus, move around in your home. Cooking is a big job during Coronavirus time as we are not able to order outside or eat outside. Keep yourself busy trying some new recipes that you have always wanted to try this time. I made vegetable semiya upma, oats, double maggi, color appalam, and make coffee daily evening. I also got few premix Milo sachets for making in the morning. Do some face packs and move around. When you are speaking to someone on the telephone, keep walking around your room and talking. This is the best time to organize your room. Move around doing organizing.
Task #14 – Move Around, Be Active:
Step 1: Move around your home today by cooking some new recipe.
Step 2: Move around your home today by applying face pack.
Step 3: Move around your home today by talking to someone on the telephone.
With this, task #14 is complete.
We come to the end of Day 14 – Move Around, Be Active. I have shared Task #14 as well as what is the importance of moving around and being active.
Hope you like this Rebuilding Module and Task #14 in Let’s SetUp Your Life event.
If you find it useful, do comment below.
And with this we come to the end of the 14 Days Let’s SetUp Your Life Event. Hope you really enjoyed this event and found it useful. We will send a feedback form for the event soon. We will also send a Certificate for all those who signed up for the event. And the giveaway winner will be announced soon.
For any questions, Team IBeautySpy is just here as always. Feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . And we have lots of stuff planned for you after this.
Cheers and love,
From Team IBeautySpy.
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #13 – Play – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #12 – Create Your Dream Board / Bucket List – Life Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #11 – Dress Up – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 3 – Rebuilding – Task #10 – Prepare Some Coffee / Chai Coffee Time – Diet / Food Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #9 – Tone / Moisturize – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #8 – Tooth Care / Dental Care – Health Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #7 – Feet Care – Beauty Task
* Let’s SetUp Your Life 14 Days Event – Module 2 – Repairing – Task #6 – Declutter / Organize Your Room – Life Task