Today am going to unbox the May Glamego Box. For those who don’t know, Glamego is a new subscription box launched 2 months back. While launching they had an incredible offer where one box costs just Rs.199 ????. Now they have raised the price to Rs.299. Still, it is the most affordable subscription box in India. They send 4 full sized products every month and the brands are high quality, natural brands.
Contents of the May Glamego Box
This month’s theme is ‘Time to Pamper’. Let’s see what all I received in this month May Glamego Box:
* Soap Square Crushed Roses Bath Salt/Foot Soak (Rs.400 for 140g)
* BioBloom Handmade Soap Lavender (Rs.125 for 100g)
* Mcaffeine Neem Caffeine Face Wash (Rs.199 for 50ml)
* Vedic Line Choco Strawberry Lip Cream (Rs.85 for 15ml)
I don’t use bath salts and soaps often. So I was kinda disappointed with this month’s box. But I will be using the face wash and lip cream and happy to receive them from natural skin care brands. If you love bath salts and soaps, you are sure to love this month’s box as I have heard many good reviews about the rose bath salt.
Total price of products in the box: Rs.809
Actual price of the box: Rs.299
I have received products more than double the price I paid. I think Glamego Box is a great way to try out new brands at an affordable price every month. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in subscription boxes.
* Glamego Box – India’s Most Affordable Beauty Subscription Box – March & April Unboxing & Review
* December Subscription Boxes – The Violet Box vs. Fab Bag vs. My Envy Box
* Reverie Box April 2017 – The Face Care Edition – Unboxing & Review
* Globox October 2016 – Unboxing & Review
* My Envy Box March 2017 – Unboxing & Review