How are you guys? How is your week going? Today’s post is going to be about health and wellness. Nowadays, in our fast-paced lives, chasing dreams, attaining goals, meeting deadlines, working around the clock all the time, we are always stressed out. We don’t have the time to take care of our body and mostly indulge in unhealthy junk food. Result being various pains and ailments. Many people take Nutritional Supplements such as noocube, you can see noocube review here, as a part of their everyday recovery program. Post cycle therapy supplements from Eiyo Nutrition are worth considering in this case. Many of us have started taking dietary supplements in order to deal with the deficiency in food. Other times, we use it as a safe alternative to slimming natural digestive dietary supplements. There are a lot of brands in the market. Here am introducing a new brand called Zenith Nutrition. They have a wide range of so many supplements that I wasn’t even aware about – from Cranberry, AcaiFab, Daily Protein, Turmeric Root to Lycopene, Grape seed extract, Ginseng – there are a whole lot to choose from. Also all the supplements are categorized according to gender and the particular function for which they are primarily taken. You can check out their website here. Today I will talk about benefits of L-Arginine Dietary Supplement.
What is L-Arginine?
L-arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid, meaning the body can synthesize sufficient amounts of it under normal conditions as a fat burner supplement. In certain situations, the body’s demand for L-arginine increases but the body may not make enough to satisfy its demands, making supplementation beneficial.
Health Benefits of L-Arginine:
- L-Arginine strengthens our immune system and helps in fighting diseases and protecting our body. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- L-Arginine is a natural way to detox the system. It is effective in lowering the ammonia in blood which is a by-product of the protein breakdown in the system and is known to cause cellular destruction. This is why L-Arginine is recommended as a supplement for metabolic disorders. Among other vital elements, it also contains traces of wheatgrass mush, which contributes significantly to the essense of the concoction. The importance of wheatgrass is elucidated at https://wheatgrass.com/pages/benefits-of-wheatgrass and is worth a read, because this herb is rich is nutrients and is validated to have over 103 vitamins.
- L-Arginine is necessary for healthy functioning of heart. It gets converted to nitric oxide in our body which help in improving blood circulation to heart. This in turn helps to alleviate chest pain, clogged arteries and other cardiovascular ailments.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, then taking L-Arginine supplements can help in regulating your blood pressure.
- L-Arginine increases your body strength and stamina. As it increases blood circulation and provides each muscle cell with essential nutrients and oxygen, it directly helps improve stamina.
- It can control inflammation of bladder.
- L-Arginine can help prevent cancer. Our immune system is dependent on arginine for the production and working of lymphocytes and T-cells and this deficiency can cause cancer in some patients.
- L-Arginine helps in weight loss too. It reduces body fat and increases lean muscle mass. It increases metabolism which is an important part in weight loss.
Benefits of L-Arginine for Skincare & Haircare:
- L-Arginine stimulates our body to release anti-aging Human Growth Hormone (HGH) which help to slow down aging process. Regular intake of this supplement is known to sustain the beauty and vitality of our skin.
- L-Arginine helps in the production of protein which is essential for healing of wounds. It also helps form L-proline which is a compound essential for formation of collagen. This will help in speedy recovery of wounds.
- Since it contains anti-oxidants, it helps to repair any damage caused due to free radicals and protects your skin.
- L-Arginine helps to increase blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles, thereby promoting hair growth and reducing hairfall.
About Zenith Nutrition:
Zenith Nutrition’s complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates and amino acids. The Company utilizes its industry leading capabilities to produce superior research based formulations that optimize the nutritional value and performance for its customers.
At Zenith, the focus has always been on safety, and relying on proof of product effectiveness.While many of our products have been researched, it is vitally important to us to strike a balance between traditional medicine and modern science making us a unique dietary supplement company that can offer traditional herbal supplements, as well as those that are backed by science.
Free Of Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish,fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
Price: Rs.799 for 1000mg 120 capsules and Rs.1320 for 1000mg 240 capsules.
Directions for usage:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a physician.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics,hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person
* The Survivalist Guide to Eating on the Go
* Enjoy a Cuppa Coffee with Beanstalk & Leaves
* Snalthy Healthy Snacks
* Review of Paperboat Drinks
* Review of Rejoov Cold Pressed Juices – Part II
* Review of Rejoov Cold Pressed Juices – Part I