Celebrities that we see on the TV and social media look like they have no worries at all and that every day is simply a perfect day for them. It’s the way they look – happy, radiant and almost flawless. If you think that it’s impossible to have that celebrity look, think again. There are 5 tricks you can use to achieve their stunning beauty even if you’re having the worst day.
1. Have flawless skin
Celebrities are known to have perfect and radiant skin, free of impurities and wrinkles. But you can also have healthy and fresh-looking skin if you follow several steps:
– exfoliate – this is the key to having healthy skin. There are numerous exfoliating products but look for those with AHAs that repair DNA enzymes.
– moisturize – stick to a strict routine that includes a day cream, night cream and a good body lotion. It will give your skin nice glow. It doesn’t mean you need to buy expensive products, just have your dermatologist test your skin so that you know what products to use.
– use light-reflecting concealer – it will draw away attention from minor skin imperfections and hides dark circles under the eyes. The specific shade and the lightness depend on your skin tone, so consult your dermatologist.
2. Find the best colors for you
Starting from your makeup, it’s important to know how to achieve that neutral eyeshadow look that suits your work, nights or special occasions if you blend one more color to the combination. Take your time to find the perfect palette to highlight your eyes and look natural. Still, the perfect color doesn’t have to refer to eyeshadow only – it can be the perfect shade of red lipstick or blush that perfectly highlights your cheekbones.
Regarding your clothes, come up with a perfect combination of colors that instantly makes you smile and shine. Those colors can depend on your skin tone, your hair color or even your personality. It can only be two colors or a clash of several ones – whatever works for you. Just make sure you look amazing in it and confident.
3. Get a celebrity smile
A celebrity always has a shiny smile. How can you achieve that?
The first thing is to upgrade your brushing habits. This means buying an electric toothbrush, which keeps your teeth a lot cleaner and prevents you from pressing the teeth too hard. It’s also able to clean spaces in your mouth that are difficult to reach. Also, avoid alcohol, as it turns into sugar and erodes your teeth. You should avoid aerated drinks and coffee, too, as they also damage the structure of your teeth and leave stains.
Teeth whitening is a procedure you can try when the foods and drinks you consume take their toll. It’s better than using teeth whitening products from stores. The surest way you’ll improve the looks of your teeth is to choose between various dental crown types that will solve the problem of crooked, fractured or even stained teeth. It is a durable solution that will brighten your smile for sure.
4. Smart accessorizing
Accessories are the quickest way to achieve celebrity look even if you don’t have the same budget as them. It can be a cool scarf, a quirky hat or an elegant belt. Trendy clothes can only last for a season but carefully chosen accessories will last a lot longer after a specific trend has passed. The right accessories can instantly lift up the whole outfit.
5. Invest in shoes
The money you are willing to spend on clothes should be spent on quality shoes. Buy them in neutral colors like black or nude and you won’t care about the trends as your long-lasting, comfy shoes will give you that glamorous look you need. In case you have some extra money, buy a few more pairs in bright colors for diversity sake.
All in all
A few simple tricks can really make a difference – no matter how bad you feel, your look will tell a different story – about a great-looking woman that has the celebrity aura.
* Guest post
About the author:
Mianna is a passionate writer currently living and dreaming in Europe. She is a strong believer that both mental and physical fitness go hand in hand, you can’t have one without the other. And like any other girl, she is guilty of falling in love, over and over again, with premium makeup, fashion and champagne
* Detox Routine For The Festive Season To Get Glowing Skin
* 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Fight Hair Loss
* 5 Must-Have Makeup Bag Items
* How To Get Photo Ready Skin For The Perfect Selfie
* Summer Skin SOS – Head to Toe Edition